Monday, March 8, 2010

What would you like to see?

First off, let me say SORRY for being gone for so long. My laptop finally met its maker and I had to scurry out and buy a new one. I CANNOT even get it to START so I lost ALL MY BOOKMARKS and my budget spreadsheet :( I am hoping DevilDoc can persuade one of the IT guys at the clinic to hand out some free advice *insert eye fluttering here* pretty pretty please?

Anywhose, I've had LOTS of peeps in my little circle asking me "HOW do you DO THAT?!" and I've promised to share. I think THIS is the perfect place to share, but I want to know - what would you like to see? There are a few options:

I can put up some easy deals with readily available coupons that you can get your feet wet with.
I can put up MY shopping plan for Jewel, Dominick's or both.
You can suggest any variation of the above and I will do my best.

So, what would you like to see?

Disclaimer: I in NO way, shape or form purport to be any kind of coupon wizard. Sometimes I can come up with a deal on my own, but usually I have tweak deals I've seen on the net to suit my family. Remember, what I buy might NOT be what you buy so the deal won't work for you. Just a reminder before we get started :) And, as always, THANK YOU CW...without you I would NOT be able to "do what I do."

4 comments:

~Gretchen~ said...

So glad you are gonna start "couponing" on your blog. Easy deals would be good but I also like to see what other people are doing on their trips. I'll be happy with anything!

Rose said...

I hope you still do some family/life stories. You write well and I enjoy reading your adventures.

Zully said...

Ive been fascinated on how you do it! =] Id like to see more on how you break it down to get more out of it. THe only problem with me is that I live in a place with only Sams, Target, Walmart and a store named HEB. No costco, no safeway, kroger, etc.

~Gretchen~ said...

why did i not know popcorn was a part of that deal??? thank you!!! i'll be going this week for sure!